The Cadillac Abrasive Separator by cyclonic action extracts dust from the blasting media in the
cabinet to provide visibility improvement, resulting in a more efficient working environment for the
operator. It then separates the dust from the media so it can be reused to provide longer media
life and lower operating costs. The volume of desired re-circulating air is easily adjusted by a
simple control valve.
The highly effective Abrasive Separator is versatile in design to permit simple attachment to
stationary sandblasting cabinets in sizes 16" x18" x 16" thru 30" x40 "x40".
- Unique cyclonic action provides a centrifical airflow pattern which efficiently separates collected
dust from media for more effective blasting and longer media life.
- Operator can adjust a trouble-free, simple valve to control the incoming air and thus improve
visibility for greater operating efficiency.
- Large, heavy-duty 2 stage cartridge filter removes up to 99% (plus) dust per SAE fine dust test.
- One piece rotationally molded, corrosion resistant rugged polyethylene body construction
withstands hard usage.
- Separator can recover coarse, medium and fine abrasives.
- Powerful 1.3 HP vacuum motor delivers variable negative pressure up to 60" W.C. to effectively
recover reusable blasting media from separated dust and debris.
- Conveniently front-mounted 4" clean-out drain makes removal of debris and spent media quick
- 1.3 HP vacuum motor
- 1000 W 9 Amp 120V power consumption
- 1.5" x 6 ft. hose assembly, with cabinet adapter for 2" O.D. hose available
- 9 ft. power cord with grounding plug
- 20" x 20" x 48" unit dimensions, shipping (includes stand)
- 15" round x 46" high, actual
- 36 lbs. actual weight
- 38 lbs. shipping weight
For more information, contact
Clements National Company.